Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ambition

From the time I was a kid, i had already set my astonishing target that to passed all my exam with flyiNG colours. This year was N-level exam is unmerciful year, whereby you got two choices to decide. Whether you want to survive and qualify for sec5NA next year or to retained for a year. Or even worst still go to private insitution, ended out with nothing, but only a thousand plus salary that could only support your daily expenditure. For me I will choose to headline sec5, for as I want to convince those 4n1 students whom that 4n3 got their potential as well. Not because of what class we belong to. I will once again made a major statement, that was I will defeat the class in position, conduct, ranking and what so ever. They really not in my lead, only for some handful. But i believe with my presevering spirit and never say die attitude, even a troop of 4n1 class, i will conquer them one by one. ^^After i did that, people will start to respect me. CPW=A5. I would engage in every lesson, especially Mr lim lesson, as i respect him as a very caring teacher.

No comments: