Saturday, June 14, 2008
Plane of terror
As i was taking a an indonesia plane via singapore, during that time there were about 2 huundred passengers on board. For me i had yet to doze off after waiting at the departure for sometime. Then the plane departing to the destination. My heart start thumping in high pitch, as I got plane fright. The split second it fly skyward, i knew it no longer on the ground floor, staring through the window I could see it distance away the ground striaght out to the bright sky. Suddenly, there an shaky uncomfortable feeling blowing down my spine, like this trip would end out to be tragedy. So for instance, i went ot the end where the pilot navigate the plane. I got stunned , " the ridaz frequency, indicate a on coming plane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment