Narrative essay:
After running a few lapses in row I start panting relentlessly, and come a point where my energy was fully used up. Then, I saw the 6 feet 2 inches tall john still on the spot running, though I could already see a drench of swears in his forehead. Instead he was still adamant to continue the whole long walking process which took minutes of his precious time. At last, I stop to hold down my breath.
The minute I do so, my physical education teacher Mr.leo a pretty strict one went in front and kept probing on why is it that I did not walk. I got appalled by his every words it so obviously this arduous exercise had taken me to the limit of my perseverance. Next, he gave me a stern look then told me not to be so lazy, and stop providing him such exaggerating excuses. Knowing that I have got no other alternative than to listen to his order I get to my feet and start walking.
Suddenly, I could barely walk anymore as after struggling for a few hours I collapsed eventually. I was unconscious on the floor with a perpetually with a haggard malicious. The teacher immediately dialed for an ambulance, lately I was sent straight to the hospital, spending a week long recuperating there. When my fellow class-mates saw me been load into the ambulance they were desperately shock and helpless. As for my parents they have been waiting outside the operating theater in stagger posture.
The doctor was working around the clock to save my life. And in facts, I survived fortunately in turn I missed the quality time I have with my best friends in school. Mr.leo came into contact with me, he stand next to me then apologized sincerely in my face. From that day onward, he only assigns me with some free-wheeling tasks to do. To be frank I am the most privileged student so far.
In school, many students particularly asked me for more overviews on regarding my health condition. I said, “I am given medication and the nurse are willingly caring”. Every moment when I get home, they be there questioning me if whether am I feeling well. Few years later, I become a doctor ad this job provide me a promising yet lavishing future. That moment on me also treat every patient indiscriminately of their age, with great cares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment