Sis on a holiday trip to gen-ting
HAHA! Everyone might be surprise to say the least, that why I changed the writing sequel to something which talk more about my family. For the past, I am rejoice whenever every post of title was published to share with readers, however there never a time that I actually wrote this in a synopsis of my sister. Still, I had to keep her personal details in vain as for her privacy, sorry I remain publicly unopened. In the early day, she always quickens her pace to progress in her study. And as her younger brother I really envy and admire the true kind of result she cans uphold. With an outstanding willpower nothing is impossible. Unlike me, she treats every race with no discrimination, willing to commit herself in group's discussion in class, and building out communication lines with them all. In 2oo8, she became one of the candidate sitting for o level, that time she nightshift till it was late in the middle of the night so as to prepare for this grandest day to come, through her hard works she stand at high chance going to one of the prestigious poly-technic school of business. Of course since the exam was finally over, she could now breathe a sigh of relief. So today with some friends they accompany her on a trip to gen-ting, where there is a theme park offering celebrity of new compilation of games, plus a luxurious hotel room, that may cost them a lot, perhaps even exceeding their budget. Let probe more about the trip, she be lot funs there than been confined at home, which more or less in chaos. Anyway, I sincerely hope her smooth-sailing trip and good lucks for her O level exam. THE END!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment